PyCon China Conference is being held for the first time in China under the authorization of the Python software foundation. The conference is co-sponsered by GTUG, TopGeek and CPyUG.
PyCon.Org is an international community for the Python programming language holds several conferences each year.
News Report (listed in no particular order):
The PyCon world includes:
- "PyCon" in the United States
- "EuroPython" in Europe
- "EuroSciPy" in Europe
- "Kiwi PyCon" in New Zealand
- "PyCon Asia Pacific" in Singapore
- "PyCon AR" in Argentina
- "PyCon AU" in Australia
- "Python Brasil" in Brazil
- "PyCon DE" in Germany
- "PyCon Finland" in Finland
- "PyCon FR" in France
- "PyCon India"
- "PyCon Ireland"
- "PyCon Italia" in Italy
- "PyCon PL" in Poland
- "PyCon UK" in the United Kingdom
- "PyCon Ukraine" in Ukraine
- "SciPy" in the United States
- "SciPy.in" in India
About the organizers
GTUG (Google Technology User Group)
This is a global community created by Google fans to enable technical communication and organize activities to develop technologies.
CPyUG (China Python User Group)
This is a geek-oriented organization which holds regular offline activities to discuss internet trends and share experience. This organization is free from restriction as it is not divided into language or industry groups. The group is used to develop ideas, promote group learning, and to share resources to solve problems and promote communication. Our slogan is: "once a geek, always a geek"
Characteristics of TopGeek.
- We focus on offline activities, and promoting cross-domain communication regardless of terminal devices, developing languages, etc.
- We encourage frequent communication and detailed studies, especially for senior developers.
- We focus on minor technical groups when studying mainstream technology and new opportunities.